We Are Normal For Glastonbury Membership Terms and Conditions & Privacy Statement
These Websites are operated by Vicki Steward, trading as Normal For Glastonbury. “We”, “Us” and “Our” mean Normal For Glastonbury and We Are Normal For Glastonbury. If you have any comments or questions or are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions, please contact me.
Use of the Websites
Use of www.members.normalforglastonbury.uk and www.normalforglastonbury.uk is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the membership of Members who do not abide by these Terms and Conditions.
General Conduct of Members
Be Kind Part of my motivation for setting up WANFG was to create a space without trolling or bullying, please treat each other with respect.
Respect Member Privacy Content in this group is private to members, if you share it on social media only members will be able to access it.
No Promotions or Spam By all means mention your business if someone asks for a service you provide, but WANFG is not an advertising platform. You are welcome to contact me if you would like me to advertise your business on Normal For Glastonbury, or for a special mention on WANFG why not offer member’s a special deal?
We reserve the right to remove comments, photos or other content that we consider offensive or inappropriate.
Intellectual Property rights
The text contents of these pages are copyright Vicki Steward at Normal For Glastonbury. Photographs are copyright Vicki Steward unless indicated otherwise. The work of other photographers work is used only with permission. You may not reproduce or otherwise use photographs on this site without first obtaining permission from the copyright holder.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Contributions constitute a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You warrant that you have all rights (including all intellectual property rights) to enable you to post and/or upload Contributions and to enable us to use Contributions as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
We have the right to remove any Contributions (including image uploads) you make on the Website.
Warranties and Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, we will have have no liability to you for any loss (including loss of profit), cost or damage (whether indirect, consequential, or otherwise) suffered in connection with the following:
- Errors or omissions in materials published on the Website by third parties or in any other documents or sites which may be referred to or linked to by such material, including links to third party sites. We are also not responsible for the availability of any of these linked sites.
- Suspension, restriction or termination of access to the Website for any reason.
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill or wasted management or office time.
- Any material or information uploaded to the Website by a third party.
- Any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code harmful that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We comply with all of the applicable data protection laws.
All of our online payments are taken through Paypal – a secure payment gateway and we have no direct access to your credit card details.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. In this Privacy Statement, the terms personal data and processing have the same meaning as in the Data Protection Act 1998. In this Privacy Statement, “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Vicki Steward trading as ‘Normal For Glastonbury’
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We will process personal data about you if you join online, update your profile, purchase something, or use online tools. The personal data collected may include but not necessarily limited to your name; email address; postal address and post code; telephone number.
If you become a member then We will use your personal data to provide you with membership services.
We may collect information about the software on your computer (your browser version etc.) and your IP address (your connection with the internet) in order to improve your interaction with the Website and for Our records. This may happen automatically without your being aware of it.
How Will Your Personal Data Be Used?
We use personal data for the following purposes:
To provide individuals with the services they have requested through the Website.
For research purposes and to improve the services We offer.
In order to comply with Our legal obligations.
In order to protect Our contractual and other rights.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will not sell personal data or pass it on to third parties, but we may disclose personal data to a third party if We have a legal obligation to do so.
How Will Your Personal Data Be Stored?
All personal data that you supply Us with is stored on our secured servers.
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, we will do our best to ensure that your personal data is protected but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of your personal data by you is therefore at your own risk.
- You have a right to ask Us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have a right to know what personal data We hold, who We acquired it from, how We process it, the logic involved in any automatic processing, and who We disclose it to. We will charge the statutory fee for dealing with your request, this will usually be £10.
- You have a right to ask Us not to make decisions based solely on the automatic processing of your personal data if those decisions affect you to a significant degree.
- You have a right to ask Us not to process your personal data in a way that is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress.
These statutory rights are qualified by exceptions and exemptions in the legislation.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact Us.
You can find out more about your rights from the Information Commissioner, who regulates data protection and privacy for the United Kingdom. The Information Commissioner’s website is www.ico.gov.uk