Planning a visit to Glastonbury? Don’t know where to start? I’ve used my insider knowledge from over three decades of visiting and living in the town to write this extensive guide that tells you everything you need to plan your visit. Click on a question to be taken to the answer in the We Are Normal For Glastonbury Visitor Guide.
- When is the best time of year to visit Glastonbury?
- What’s visiting Glastonbury Town like during Glastonbury Festival?
- How long should I visit Glastonbury Town for?
- How Safe is Glastonbury Town for visitors?
- Getting ‘In the Mood’ for your Visit to Glastonbury – Glastonbury Based Fiction
- How to Find A Place to Stay in Glastonbury (includes a free accommodation directory to download)
- The Glastonbury Town ‘Must See’ List
- How to Meet Members of the Glastonbury Community
- What’s On in Glastonbury?
- Venues in Glastonbury
- Eating Out in Glastonbury Town
- Try some Somerset Specialities #shoplocalglasto
- How to have a ‘Glastonbury Experience’
- Finding Your Way Around – Maps of Glastonbury
Extra special detailed guides:
Glastonbury Town For Vegans
Free Things to do in and Around Glastonbury
- Glastonbury for Dog Lovers
Not a member yet? Click the button below to find out more. You’ll get exclusive posts about life in Glastonbury a personalized membership certificate, discounts from Glastonbury businesses, a members’ forum and blog page where you can post your own writing and photos. You’ll also be supporting me to carry on writing about and photographing Glastonbury Town and its wonderful creative community. Membership is only £20 a year.